- Google+ (Not very active as yet)
- Goodreads (Also not terribly active)
- The Old Blog
Here’s how I have it set up:
- I used to post short status updates about my writing, and also writing in general, to the Facebook page. Those posts are automatically fed to Twitter. I don’t use Facebook so much these days. If I had a choice, I’d dump it altogether.
- I’m planning on making more use of Google+ in the future.
- Short status updates related to anything at all, including writing, I put straight onto Twitter. I also retweet other people when I see something interesting.
- Longer posts, I do on the blog. The blog’s sharing is set to feed through to Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
- I don’t do much at all on the Goodreads page; mostly just keeping track of my reading list.